InnoTractor (8 FTE) is a young high-tech startup (August 2018). We have an experienced and diverse team with a background in the telecom, energy and mobility market. We have a lot of experience in developing and implementing new technology and are specialised in IoT. Because of this experience, the team is very well able to build (international) consortia and carry out projects. Team members have a lot of (inter)national experience. InnoTractor works closely together with Datacon (www.datacon.nl) and EIT (European Institute for innovation and technology). (www.eitdigital.eu).
Atmosphere: open communication, professional attitude, entrepreneurship, flexibility, no 9-5 mentality, humour, respect and trust are very important.
InnoTractor is located in the Nwe Faxx building in Tilburg. The very modern, open-plan office is located in the centre of Tilburg. There is a private car park and the office is within walking distance of the railway station, terraces and shops.
Within InnoTractor we look further into your personal needs and developments. Because InnoTractor does not work with a secondment model, a lot of time and attention is paid to your personal growth, both technically and personally. Employees have a good time, we also expect them to develop themselves and get the best out of themselves.
CLOUD SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
At InnoTractor in Tilburg you work as a motivated software engineer just like your colleagues out of your passion for IoT- and software development, integration and architecture. Both young starting as well as experienced architects are asked to respond. With your technical knowledge you are able to bring a software or integration challenge from idea to realisation. You keep this (technical) knowledge up to date, like to develop new skills, take initiative and you are very customer-oriented. As a software engineer you realise various product developments in a team context. Within our team, you work on the latest of the latest in the field of Cloud-systems and IoT. Our products are:
– Gravity: service platform for IoT devices that can manage large volume IoT devices, process data and quickly integrate with customer systems.
– DiLLaS™: blockchain service platform for secure and trusted data sharing in the supply chain
– Telbase: CRM & payment service platform for the flexible and customised processing of payments in IoT and micro-mobility business models.
– Microcontroller based devices (e.g. Nordic Semiconductor, Atmel) with communication connections (4G/5G : NB-IoT, LTE Cat1, Bluetooth, LoRa, eGPRS etc.).
– You assess whether new (cloud) technology can benefit InnoTractor or its customers, and if so, how;
– You work closely together with the solution architect and the software developers in the Netherlands and abroad;
– You develop Cloud application software and architectures;
– You advise IT managers and product owners of (potential) customer companies on how the InnoTractor portfolio can be used as optimally as possible and how IT issues can best be solved;
– You assess the feasibility of pre-sales issues in terms of costs and time;
– You also work closely together with developers and consultants of (inter)national partners on issues. You will also provide solutions for the various technical challenges;
– HBO / WO working and thinking level. For example, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Technical) Computer Science, Higher Computer Science or Computer Science.
– At least 2 years of relevant (work) experience in cloud software development
– Knowledge in the field of IoT and communication protocols
– Experience with .NET, C#, Java, C/C++, Cubernetes, Docker
– Knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux, Microsoft)
– Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, IP addressing, HTTP, DNS)
– Knowledge in the field of NB-IoT, 2G, 4G and possibly even 5G is an advantage.
– Experience in software development, security & IA mechanisms
This is what you bring
You are accurate, eager to learn, flexible, communicative (English/Dutch – verbal and written), representative and perhaps most importantly, you have a sense of humour. In addition, you are very interested in technological innovation and developments in your field. We are a young startup and expect you to think along with us, to be able to carry out projects independently but also to have a flexible attitude is crucial.
This is what we offer you
– A stimulating and international working environment
– Coaching on the job
– Many development opportunities
– An appropriate salary with 25 holidays
– A pension scheme
-Opportunity to work flexibly in the Tilburg office, in the Amsterdam or Eindhoven shared office space or from home.
– A pleasant working atmosphere where people have a heart for technology, but also for the customer. Within InnoTractor, there is plenty of room to experiment with the latest technologies. InnoTractor works for very large enterprises, but also for and with startups. Our office is the most sustainable office in the South of the Netherlands. The week ends with a pleasant drink with a special beer refrigerator.
MANAGEMENT TEAM ASSISTANT
Assistant to the management team, planning &communication, reporting, financial management, sales support, HR support, event & marketing management, social media manager.
Start-up mentality; Team player; Excellent in English & Dutch; IT interested; Innovative; self-propelling.
If you believe you have these skills and have interest in joining our company please send us your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org